Doom VFR - PSVR [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Developed by id Software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and modern VR, Doom VFR from Bethesda Softworks for the Sony PS4brings the fast-paced, brutal gameplay fans of the series love to virtual reality. This DOOM adventure will bathe you in virtual carnage!
Immerse yourself in the UAC facility on Mars and the depths of Hell, as your skills are put to the test through intense combat and challenging puzzle-solving.
Play as a cybernetic survivor who is activated by the UAC to fight the demon invasion, maintain order, and prevent catastrophic failure at the Mars facility. Lay waste to an army of demonic foes as you explore and interact with the outlandish world of DOOM from an entirely new perspective.
Set shortly after the demonic invasion on the UAC’s Martian research facility, you are the last known human survivor – until your death.
Under a top-secret UAC operational contingency protocol, your consciousness is transferred to an artificial brain matrix. Your designated purpose: restore operational stability and use any means necessary to stop the onslaught of demons.
Guns. Demons. Speed. DOOM VFR takes the core elements that define DOOM and transports them to a whole new arena!
- Experience DOOM combat and its iconic weapons and demons from an entirely new perspective.
- Explore all-new UAC Martian research facility areas and discover the unique abilities of a cybernetic UAC security operative.
- Lay waste to an army of demonic foes as you explore and interact with the outlandish world of DOOM from an entirely new perspective.
- Physically interact with the DOOM universe as you seamlessly traverse across the UAC facility and Hell using teleportation and jet-strafe movement.
- Play as a cybernetic survivor who is activated by the UAC to fight the demon invasion, maintain order, and prevent catastrophic failure at the Mars facility.