The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [PlayStation 3]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim from Bethesda Softworks for the Sony PS3 brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail.
Dragons, long lost to the passage of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel and the future of the Empire hangs in the balance. As Dragonborn, the prophesied hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand amongst them...
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the 2011 Game of the Year, is the next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga.
Developed by Bethesda Game Studios, the 2011 Studio of the Year, that brought you Oblivion and Fallout 3.
Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose!
- Dragons Return - Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.
- Epic Fantasy Reborn - Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights.
- You Are What You Play - Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
- All New Graphics and Gameplay Engine - Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
- Live Another Life, in Another World - Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.