Connect multiple Logitech wireless mice and keyboards to a single USB port on your laptop with the Logitech Unifying USB Receiver.
Tiny, Leave-In Receiver
Logitech's smallest Unifying receiver. So tiny that you can leave it in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around.
Lost Your Unifying Receiver?
Use this stand-alone USB Unifying receiver to replace a lost one. It's compatible with all Logitech Unifying products (look for Unifying logo displayed on compatible products)
Additional Receiver For Logitech Dual Connectivity Devices
Use an extra Unifying receiver to connect a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer. Then switch from one computer to the other with the push of a button for efficient multi-tasking. It can also be a great add on for your Logitech Flow setup.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 Ghz Wireless Technology
Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 10 meters away with virtually no delays or dropouts.
Connect up to 6 compatible keyboards and mice to one computer with a single Unifying receiver – and forget the hassle of multiple USB receivers!
- Tiny receiver stays in your computer so your mouse is always connected and ready to use.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology for a powerful, reliable connection free of delays and dropouts.
- Connects up to six unifying compatible mice and keyboards to each computer so you don’t sacrifice extra USB ports.
- Also a great add-on for an easy-switch mouse so you can connect it to a second computer and switch between both with the push of a button.
- Use as an extra unifying receiver to wirelessly connect a Logitech flow mouse to a second computer and seamlessly cut, paste and move files between screens.