Pokemon Diamond Version [Nintendo DS DSi]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
As a rookie Pokemon Trainer, you'll need to catch, train, and battle Pokemon on your journey to become the Pokemon League Champion in Pokemon Diamond Version for the Nintendo DS. Pokemon GO!
In the Sinnoh region, there are two Pokemon that symbolize the region. They appear in the Sinnoh reigon's myths andold folklore. One is called Dialga, and is said to have the power to control time. The other is called Palkia, who is said to have the ability to distort space.
The sinister organization called Team Galaxy is trying to rule the region by utilizing these two Pokemon's power. During your adventure tocomplete your Pokedex and become the Champion, these two Pokemon, and Team Galaxy, will intertwine into the story and lead you on a fantastic journeyacross the Sinnoh region.
- Worldwide battles and trading using WiFi.
- Real-time clock feature changes the time of day based onthe DS clock. The Pokemon you can catch vary based on the region and the time of day. Also, certainPokemon moves' power changes based on time.
- More elaborate Pokemon Contests. Players can use the accessories and dress up their Pokemon. Playersmake "Poffin" out of Berries to rasie their Pokemon's contest stats.
- New dual-type Pokemon, new/altered moves, and new special abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pokemon battling.
- 3-D enviornments and updated graphics.