They Always Run [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Catch, slice, dice and destroy enemies in They Always Run from Red Art Games for the Nintendo Switch, an exciting 2D platformer with a space-western setting.
Become Aidan, a three-armed mutant who hunts the most dangerous bounties in the galaxy. The galaxy's inhabitants have been swamped by crime since the fall of the empire.
Being able to find anyone, anywhere has become a highly prized skill. Aidan is a three-armed bounty hunter who must hunt down the most dangerous and elusive cutthroats in the galaxy.
Some bounties are rewarded with money, others with valuable information that Aidan can use to find the people who set him on this path – all while getting embroiled in a galaxy-wide conspiracy!
- Having three arms lets you deal with more enemies at once and makes for a persuasive argument in any scuffle. Use your third arm to perform targeted attacks and throws, manipulate the environment, destroy obstacles and wreck enemies.
- Hunt criminals across the fringes of the galaxy, the core worlds and the ruins of long-gone civilizations.
- Upgrade your equipment, gain new abilities, grow stronger and destroy anything that stands in your way.
- Enjoy a complex story interwoven with high-octane gameplay and full of twists and turns that hit as hard as a bounty hunter's third arm!
- In-game text languages - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Spain).