Ultimate Mortal Kombat [Nintendo DS DSi]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Ultimate Mortal Kombat from Midway for the Nintendo DS and DSi combines the visceral thrills of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the addictive puzzle action of the Puzzle Kombat component of Mortal Kombat Deception in a single DS-friendly package.
MK Puzzle Kombat included!
With new record-keeping capability players will be able take UMK anywhere for fighting action on the go.
Ultimate Mortal Kombat is a handheld port of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 released for the Nintendo DS. It is notable for being a near-perfect port of the arcade version.
With the addition of a second screen, players can now view the movelist and finishers of whatever character they are playing as during gameplay.
Included is the return of Puzzle Kombat from Mortal Kombat: Deception. With the addition of a second screen, the actual fighting between the characters and the puzzle gameplay itself are on separate screens so as to no longer obscure actions being made or planned.
The character roster is exact the same one as the arcade version with Classic Sub-Zero, Mileena and Ermac being locked from the start. However, once unlocked, they remain so even after the game is turned off!
- More than 20 playable Mortal Kombat characters and 15+ arenas will keep gamers involved in the fight.
- Using Nintendo Wireless ad-hoc with two Game Cards allows two players to battle it out with the entire cast of characters.
- Puzzle Kombat, the addictive and popular Mortal Kombat-style puzzle game from Mortal Kombat: Deception is included and is playable online.
- First Mortal Kombat ever to appear on the Nintendo DS. A faithful recreation of the original and highly successful arcade version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
- Classic finishing moves: Fatalities, Babalities, Friendships, Animalities and Stage Fatalities will give the player the chance to execute some of the most creative moves of the series.