Warlocks 2: God Slayers [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
This import video game is region free and will play in all regions. Extra content, DLC and online services may not be compatible in your region without changing your console's region settings. See our Region Compatibility List for full details.
Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in Warlocks 2: God Slayers from No Gravity Games and Red Art Games for the Nintendo Switch, an action RPG mixing retro aesthetics with modern gameplay.
Become a mighty Warlock in this action-packed, humorous RPG and slay the arrogant Gods that dared to stand in your way. Challenge them alone or with up to 4 friends in local co-op.
In God Slayers you take on the role of one of the members of The Order of Warlocks. This time around you’ll have to face a much bigger threat, than in the original game. By slashing hordes of shadow monsters in the past, Warlocks have angered the Gods, who now turned against them. In result, you can now either give up, ask for mercy and then quietly die, as “mercy” is not a word easily found in Dark Gods’ vocabulary. Or you could release all your godlike powers instead and make the Gods pay for their betrayal.
Be sure though, that they’re not willing to go without a fight and they’ll throw at you all kinds of seemingly hilarious pixel art opponents. Don't be fooled by their funny looks however as rest assured, they’ll use any means necessary including their special skill sets to take you down.
With the aid of giant bosses they will bring your skills to the test. Slay or get slain. There’s no other way!
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations.
- Dynamic hack'n’slash experience in solo and local co-op.
- Varied powerful and enormous bosses only waiting to get slain.
- Extensive maps with tons of randomly generated loot to be picked up.
- 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete the adventure with one Warlock.
- 5 different types of Warlocks to pick up from, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game.
- More than 40 types of challenging enemies that work together to take you down, using their unique skill sets.