Fight Night Round 4 [PlayStation 3]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The highly acclaimed Fight Night franchise, the undisputed champion of boxing video games, delivers another hit with Fight Night Round 4 from EA Sports for the Sony PS3!
Fight Night Round 4 promises to be equally as ground-breaking and revolutionary. With an all new physics-based gameplay engine, truly unique and differentiated boxer styles, the fastest and most true to life representation of the "Sweet Science," and the most impressive boxer roster ever including the return of the legendary Iron Mike Tyson, EA SPORTS' Fight Night Round 4 takes video game boxing and fighting to an entirely new level.
The Greatest Championship Boxing Roster
The deepest and most exciting boxer line-ups of all-time. Featuring a mix of today's best and the greatest of all time, play as one of over 40 licensed boxers.
All-New Legacy Mode
Leave your mark on the sport by moving up the rankings as an unknown fighter, pumping up your popularity, and dominating fighters in multiple weight classes on the way to becoming a legend.
Master the Sweet Science
The powerful new gameplay engine keeps the action inside the ring faster than ever, delivering the trust representations of the sport's incredible speed, accuracy, timing, and power like never before.
Styles Make Fights
Be a brawler, a counter-puncher, or an inside fighter and master distinctively unique styles that cater to your height, reach, and other attributes.
In Fight Night Round 4, you are only one clean punch away from victory, or from getting put on the canvas!
- 2-person multiplayer functionality both locally and on PSN, and PlayStation trophies online.
- An updated heads-up display (HUD) that adds blocking functionality to the existing health and stamina status meters on screen.
- New 'Legacy Mode' that allows players to grow the career of fighters from their amateur days to the top of the professional ranks.
- Realistic boxing styles based on fighters like Ali, Tyson, Frasier, Foreman that allows players to step into the ring and emulate the move of the greats of the Sweet Science.
- All-new physics-based gameplay engine that recreates the full spectrum of true-to-life punch impacts, giving boxers a devastating arsenal of punches, blocks and ring movement.