In Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl - Premium Edition from Interabang Entertainment and Limited Run Games for the Nintendo Entertainment System, you can play as Jay and Silent Bob in a retro 8-bit sidescrolling brawler solo or with a friend.
Premium Edition includes an individually numbered, foil-stamped rigid book style box, Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl game on physical cartridge for NES (with a dust cover), a set of collectible art cards, Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl soundtrack on physical CD, full-color booklet/manual, and a reversible 18 x 24 inch poster!
Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl is a full 8-bit retro beat-em-up experience with big levels, big bosses, dope combos, and irreverent references to the View Askewniverse. Pummel enemies with hard-hitting combos, dash attacks, and elbow drops as well as a random assortment of weapons as you battle your way out of the mall and back to the Quickstop.
Mall Brawl can be played solo in a 1 player experience where you swap between both Jay and Silent Bob strategically or played with a buddy, in a 2 player co-operative experience, where you fight your way through mallrats, delinquents and security guards to find your way out of the mall and back to the Quickstop.
After the incident from the mall that shall remain nameless, the two hetero lifemates are being man hunted by chief rent-a-cop and his off duty officers. Jay and Silent Bob must fight their way through precarious situations in the mall to escape and make it to the Quickstop!
- 2 player couch co-op.
- A boss with a huge fist.
- Authentic retro 8-bit action.
- A boss with a pretzel for a head.
- Crisp original chiptune soundtrack.
- Contemporary gameplay mechanics.
- Rogues gallery of view askew enemies.
- Single player swappable action strategy.
- Unorthodox weapon brandishing tactics.
- The Premium Edition is limited to just 1,000 copies available worldwide.
- This is an all-new fully functional retro game that will work on your classic hardware!