Bayonetta 2 from SEGA and PlatinumGames for the Nintendo Switch pushes the limits of the action genre with magnificent over-the-top action and fast-paced, dynamic climax combat!
What is Bayonetta 2? The witching hour strikes again!
In this climatic sequel to the critically acclaimed Bayonetta action game, players will be on the edge of their seats from start to finish. Brimming with epic, gorgeous cut scenes and battles that are more exhilarating than ever, this game never lets up on the action.
Fight on top of a jet as it soars through a downtown city. Duke it out against a giant angel, who bears a whip for an arm, on top of a speeding train. And take to the skies in a fight against a demonic monster while ascending to the top of a skyscraper.
Bayonetta 2 is brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces. Bayonetta 2 finds our sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful HD.
You're bound to love how it feels to string together combos with unimaginable weapons and to summon demons using Bayonetta's Umbran Weave in this frantic stylized action game.
You can even dress Bayonetta up in four Nintendo-themed costumes-Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Link, and Samus Aran!
- Bayonetta 2 is every bit as sassy, destructive, and epic as you'd expect.
- Every chapter ends with a medal ranking: Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Pure Platinum. The more skilled you are, the higher your ranking.
- Bayonetta is a butt-kicking, havoc-wreaking witch who wields sweet weapons like pistols, whips, hammers, flamethrowers, and poison bows.
- Initiate the new Umbran Climax technique to temporarily summon demons and boost Bayonetta's attack power and range whenever you fill her magic gauge.
- Team up with a friend in Tag Climax, a two-player online co-op mode. Enjoy a little friendly competition by trying to deal the most damage as you work together to take down angels and demons.
- This game is approachable for players of all levels, with settings of three difficulty levels. Through Touch Play, you can play with the GamePad stylus and touch screen, regardless of which difficulty you choose.
- Fight with new over-the-top weapons that open new possibilities to the way you battle, including the Kafka, a bow that shoots poisonous arrows; the Rakshasa, a pair of beautiful katana blades; and a giant rifle-inspired scythe known as the Chernobog.
- In online quick matches, you can wager halos, the in-game currency that you earn by defeating enemies. You receive a large sum back if you can prove you're a better fighter than your partner. Halos can then be traded in a story mode shop to unlock new techniques, buy accessories and pick up alternate weapon variations.