Brook Wingman Converter SD Support - Controller Adapter for PS3 / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X/S / Switch Pro to Saturn and Dreamcast [Cross-Platform Accessory]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Let PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Switch Pro Controllers enhance your retro gaming on the SEGA Saturn and SEGA Dreamcast with the Brook Wingman SD Converter!
Saturn and Dreamcast are the common memory of a generation, and now we provide more ways to tap the potential of these two consoles.
Now you can use Xbox Series X/S/PS5/ Xbox One/ Xbox 360/PS4/ PS3 controllers on them, and the Switch Pro controller, Xbox Elite controller, Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, Xbox adaptive controller, even Retro-Bit Saturn USB controller are all supportable.
- Each Wingman SD can only connect to a single Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS3 / PS4 / Switch device. Wingman SD supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Wingman SD do not support headset/microphone function which provides by controller audio jack.
Supports PS5/ XBOX Series X/S/ Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite 1/ Xbox Elite Series 2/ PS3 /PS4/ SEGA Astro City mini controllers and arcade stick use on Dreamcast, Saturn, PC(X-input)!
- Supports both wired and wireless controllers.
- Lightweight and USB-sized. Wingman SD do not support headset/microphone function.
- 240 blocks of Dreamcast memory capacity. You can backup all of your VMU though software on PC.
- Supports Vibration, Turbo Function and Remap Settings. Keyboard function supported on Dreamcast.
- Supports PS5/ XBOX Series X/S/ Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite 1/ Xbox Elite Series 2/ PS3 /PS4/ SEGA Astro City mini controllers and arcade stick use on Dreamcast, Saturn, PC(X-input).