Sled Shred featuring the Jamaican Bobsled Team [Nintendo Wii]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Sled Shred featuring the Jamaican Bobsled Team for the Nintendo Wii from Southpeak Games, players will be able to race through a robust single player story mode, where they take on the role of the one and only Jamaican bobsled team and their intrepid "Coach Mon" as they race to become top team!
The World Snow Games are quickly approaching and once again the Jamaican Bobsled team is preparing to take the world by storm. But finding a team that has the right stuff isn't easy… Coach Mon has embarked on a mission to find those rare individuals that have what it takes.
Are you fit enough? Are you focused enough? Are you brave enough to jump on a bobsled and rocket down that tube of ice at break neck speeds?
Play with up to four friends in no-holds-barred multiplayer match-ups and run the gammit of sledding vehicles. From toboggans to discs and back to inner tubes, you'll be flying down the slopes at breakneck speeds - all for that big win. As an added bonus, players can also use their Wii Balance Board peripheral to control the heated snow-bound action!
In Sled Shred featuring the Jamaican Bobsled Team, prove yourself to the legendary Jamaican bobsledders and learn the ropes of downhill sledding in order to join the coolest team in the world!
- Unlockable characters, vehicles, and super special abilities.
- Shred up the slopes with one of nine entertaining characters.
- Pelt your opponents with snowballs to knock them off course.
- Use in-game achievements to track your sledding accomplishments.
- Take sledding to the extreme by executing tricks to boost your speed or score.
- Race with friends in a single race, choose from a variety of circuits, or create your own customized race.
- Dash down the hills in inner tubes, giant discs, toboggans, classic steel runners, and bonafide 2-and 4-man bobsleds.
- Exhilarating downhill sledding using Wii Balance Board controls, Wii Remote with Nunchuk, or Wii Remote and Classic Controller.