Get two classic Star Wars games with the Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection from THQ Nordic for the Nintendo Switch, which includes Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
Meet iconic Star Wars characters such as Lando Calrissian and Luke Skywalker in Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, where you play as the Jedi Kyle Katarn, employing a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in single player first- and third-person action. Follow an ancient tradition and learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force in Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, a single- and multiplayer action combat game.
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
In the tradition of Jedi Knight, rebel agent Kyle Katarn returns in thrilling first-person action. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi.
When a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. You assume the role of Kyle and employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers, and your lightsaber in both solo and multiplayer modes.
A Jedi outcast struggles with his past, his enemies, and his destiny...
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the latest installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. As a new student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy, follow an ancient tradition and learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy allows you to immerse yourself in the classic Star Wars universe as you take on the role of a student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Master Luke Skywalker. The game features customizable characters, all-new weapons, vehicles, and environments, and multiplayer modes.
You'll interact with famous classic Star Wars locations and characters while facing the ultimate choice: Fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side...
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast:
- Wield over 8 Force abilities including the Jedi Mind Trick, Force Lightning and Force Grip.
- Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots - and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
- As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
- Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
- Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy:
- Play with up to 16 online players in six online multiplayer modes including: Siege, Capture the Flag, and Free for All.
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power and dangers of the Force.
- Construct your own Lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wielding two Lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed Lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- Interact with famous STAR WARS characters in many classic STAR WARS locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.