Will you accept the challenge of a Jedi Knight? Experience an adventure in a galaxy far, far away in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - Premium Edition from LucasArts and Limited Run Games for the Nintendo GameBoy!
Premium Edition includes an individually numbered, foil-stamped rigid book style box, The Empire Strikes Back game physical cartridge, a collectible coin, retro enamel pin, full-color manual/booklet, reversible 18 x 24 inch poster, and a certificate of authenticity!
Pursued across the galaxy, you and your Rebel Forces now marshall new strength on the remote ice world of Hoth. Although tracked by probe droids, attacked by ice monsters, and confronted by an army of gigantic Imperial Walkers, you must not give in. You are the Alliance's only hope. Learn the ways of the Force, then test your skills on this fast-pasted, action-packed sequel to the hit game, Super Star Wars!
Take command of a wild Tauntaun, an armored Snowspeeder, and an X-Wing fighter... your intergalactic transportation for the trip to Hoth and points beyond. From there, it's a treacherous journey to meet with the Jedi Master himself, Yoda, who instructs you on the ways of the Force. With your special Force powers, you will be ready for the ultimate challenge: rescue Princess Leia and destroy Darth Vader.
The Empire Must Be Stopped. Trust Your Instincts. Use The Force. Battle vicious Wampas and destroy the Imperial probe droid. Defend the Rebel base against an onslaught of Stormtroopers and armored transports!
- Defeat the Wampa in the ice cave beneath Hoth.
- Outmaneuver Imperial walkers in a Rebel Snowspeeder.
- Seek the Jedi Master and learn the ways of the Force.
- This is a fully functional retro game that will work on your classic hardware!
- The Empire Strikes Back on physical cartridge for Game Boy handhelds and compatible clone hardware.
- Premium Edition includes an individually numbered, foil-stamped rigid book style box, The Empire Strikes Back game physical cartridge, a collectible The Empire Strikes Back coin, retro enamel pin, full-color booklet/manual, reversible 18 x 24 inch poster, and a numbered certificate of authenticity!