Raging Loop - Day One Edition [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Immerse yourself in a thrilling psychological horror story taking place in the secluded Japanese village of Yasumizu in Raging Loop - Day One Edition from PQube Games for the Sony PS4. The Day One Edition includes a Limited Edition Artbook!
A heavy mist surrounds the place, preventing everyone from ever leaving. Ancient gods have come back to hunt the villagers down one by one...
Once upon a time, the mountain village was the home of five beast guardians. During the feast, some of the villagers of Yasimuzu will inherit their power. The wolves kill one person every day. The snake sees if one is a wolf or a human. The spider protects one person from the wolf. The two monkeys know each other's identity and the crow knows whether a corpse belonged to a wolf or a human.
The feast has begun, can you escape the village alive?
- Day One Edition includes - The physical PS4 game and Limited Edition Artbook.
- A tribute to Japanese folklore - Haruaki Fusaishi is a young man freshly arrived to Yasumizu, a remote settlement in a mountainous region of Japan. He will become involved in an ominous local tradition known as the feast. Among the villagers lurks the werewolf, an entity who has sworn to take revenge on everyone.
- A visual novel with a complex branching story - Keep track of all your choices thanks to a comprehensible flowchart. Rewind the story and select other actions to see different outcomes and learn about the characters’ motivation. A death may be rewarded with a new piece of information, a Key that will give you access to new paths and bring you closer to the identity of the killer.
- An extensive new game plus - Clear the game to unlock the Revelation Mode and discover the story in a new light. You will see the inner thoughts of the characters and unlock new scenes that will give you more insight about their motivation.
- An endless spiral of deaths - Haruaki Fusaishi will find himself stuck in inextricable loop from which he cannot escape. Conscious of his own fate, he will take advantage of all the knowledge acquired before his tragic deaths.