Root Letter: Last Answer - Day One Edition [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The return of the best-selling interactive mystery visual novel! Follow in the footsteps of Aya Fumino, a school penfriend allegedly involved in a tragic murder 15 years ago in Root Letter: Last Answer from PQube for the Sony PS4.
The drama set on the stage of the beautiful townscape in Shimane, Japan was reproduced more realistically by adopting a "Drama Mode" which is a live-action version produced with a cast of 90 people. A highly immersive story experience as if watching a TV drama was made possible due to this feature.
In the four “Answer” scenarios depicting the “The story” after the previous series, the surprising truth surrounding the legendary girl “Aya Fumino” and a heart-warming sequel of the main character, Max and his classmates are shown with breathtaking sceneries.
Day One Edition
The exclusive Day One Edition includes the Root Letter: Last Answer game and a beautiful 100 pages artbook with never before released Root Letter works!
Explore the Prefecture of shimane, uncover clues, and use the letters you wrote to each other to track down her childhood friends for questioning. But perhaps these friends, now adults living a peaceful life, will not be eager to let their painful memories resurface!
- Solve a 15 year-old mystery - Many years have passed since the last correspondence with your pen friend Aya Fumino. A confession of murder revealed in her last letter has resurfaced. It is now up to you to uncover the truth behind her disappearance.
- An interactive visual novel - Navigate your way around Aya's Hometown, search for clues in the environment, and confront her former friends that have now reached adulthood. Use the items and evidence at your disposal to make them confess!
- A new way to enjoy the story - Turn on the live-action mode from the title screen at any time while playing to see Shimane's locations and residents come to life.
- The Complete experience - In addition to several gameplay improvements, root letter: last Answer adds brand new epilogue that conclude Aya Fumino's story.
- A story with different outcomes - Your replies to Aya's letters will have lasting consequences, and impact your relationships. Choose your answers carefully and shape a story with up to five different endings.