Fight Night Champion [Xbox 360]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Fight Night Champion from EA Sports for the Microsoft Xbox 360 and Xbox One will enable users to move, attack and dodge with the speed and power of the best champions, contenders and pretenders in the world of boxing.
In addition, an all-new control scheme, dubbed Full Spectrum Punch Control, will deliver the most realistic punching system ever seen in a simulation fighting game, while still delivering an accessible experience that will make Fight Night Champion the most user-friendly title in the franchise history.
Featuring a refined physics-based animation system that incorporates improved locomotion, punching and stamina mechanics, Fight Night Champion will enable users to move, attack and dodge with the speed and power of the best champions, contenders and pretenders in the world of boxing.
In addition, an all-new control scheme (dubbed Full Spectrum Punch Control) will deliver the most realistic punching system ever seen in a simulation fighting game, while still delivering an accessible experience for all players. And Fight Night Champion breaks the mold of what is expected in a single-player sports game.
Players will be introduced to an entirely new way to step between the ropes and experience the drama, emotion, excitement and tragedy of world championship boxing!
- A selection of more than 50 fighters, representing multiple weight divisions and both the current and past eras of boxing history.
- Multiplayer support including 1-4 players locally and 1-10 players online in which you can fight as an individual or as part of a gym team.
- Create your alter ego in Legacy mode and put him in the ring against past champions as you work your way up the ranks through training and scheduled bouts.
- Full spectrum punch control allows your boxer to punch with precision and accuracy like never before, including overhand punches, strategic counter jabs and one-punch knockouts.
- The truest graphical representation of the sport, lifestyle and culture of boxing with authentic and dynamic blood, realistic body damage and deformation, and mature content throughout.