A Robot Named Fight! - Deluxe Edition from Premium Edition Games and Matt Bitner for the Nintendo Switch puts you in the role of an anonymous robot defending a robot city under siege by grotesque meat beasts.
Deluxe Edition includes all items included in the Retro and Premium Editions, CD Soundtrack of the game, an amazing bonus item that the Discord community will vote on, a custom sized premium Box that everything goes in (feels like leather!), and a premium strategy guide (full color hardcover book that is sized the same as the premium box), all inside a thick cardboard Premium Slipcase with custom art! Only 500 copies available!
In any of the over four billion unique runs, discover randomized items to traverse deeper beneath the surface and gain the powers you need to defeat the Megabeast. Be careful though; death is forever in this roguelike Metroidvania!
A Robot Named Fight! is a roguelike Metroidvania focused on exploration and item collection. Explore a different, procedurally-generated labyrinth each time you play and discover randomized power-ups to traverse obstacles, find secrets, and explode meat beasts.
A Robot Named Fight! brings permadeath, procedural generation, and countless quick playthroughs to the Metroidvania genre. Developed solely by Matt Bitner, this game features SNES-inspired graphics, a driving retrowave soundtrack, and environmental storytelling in lieu of cutscenes and dialogue!
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!
- Prove your worth with true permadeath.
- Complete in-game achievements to unlock new content.
- Take on over 60 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op.
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 100 unique items
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs.