Allegra D 12 Hour Allergy Nasal Congestion Tablets - 3 Pack - 90 Caplets [Healthcare]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Get relief from tough allergy and congestion symptoms with Allegra-D 12 Hour Tablets.
Relieve your nasal congestion, sinus pressure, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itchy nose, and itchy throat - all with Allegra-D. Because it relieves eight allergy symptoms with one tablet.
It contains a decongestant that works to reduce swelling of nasal passages, helps break up tough nasal congestion, and eases sinus pressure caused by allergies or the common cold. That is why it's the #1 allergist recommended non-drowsy allergy brand.
Adults and children 12 years of age or older can take up to two pills a day for fast, effective, non-drowsy multi-symptom relief associated with seasonal allergies including: Sneezing, Runny nose, Itchy, watery, red eyes, Itchy nose, palate and/or throat and Temporary relief of nasal congestion!
- 3 x 30 caplets.
- 12-hour relief.
- Relieves indoor and outdoor allergies.
- Antihistamine plus effective decongestant.
- Avoid prolonged use unless advised by a physician.
- ALLEGRA‑D tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass of water, do not break or chew the tablet.
- Swallow 1 caplet every 12 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years of age. Patients of 65 years or older should ask a doctor before use of Allegra‑D.