Tap in compatible Animal Crossing amiibo accessories and set off on a board game adventure for up to 4 players in Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival for the Nintendo Wii U!
Check out dynamic boards themed after the months of the year in the core Animal Crossing series, and enjoy events like Bunny Day and fishing contests. Or try escaping a desert island! And tap Animal Crossing amiibo to bring the party to life.
Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival is a brand-new way to play with your favorite Animal Crossing characters. Your amiibo are front-and-center in this party game, and you’ll get to use them with fun content. Bring to life an expansive and dynamic board game where the board is based on the months of the year like the core Animal Crossing series. Or use your amiibo to strategize your way off a desert island — and more!
Experience the Animal Crossing universe in light-hearted board games based on the calendar, including the four seasons and seasonal events.
Party with favorite Animal Crossing characters like Isabelle and Tom Nook—who have become Amiibo.
Bring your amiibo to the party, collect Happy Points, play with your friends, and save your Happy Points to your amiibo to expand your own game even more.
Use Animal Crossing amiibo cards in fun minigames.
Make your villager the happiest in town and party hard with your friends!
- Includes game, two amiibo figures and three amiibo cards.
- Animal Crossing amiibo figures and cards get their own party game.
- The board layout can remain the same, but the spaces and even the environment changes, depending on which month players choose for their game. As in other Animal Crossing games, players can buy turnips and use strategy to decide when to sell them for big money.
- Another mode challenges players to help animals gather supplies to build a raft and escape an island before time runs out.
- One compatible amiibo is required per player and are (sold separately).