Bausch & Lomb Muro 128 5% Ointment - 3.5 g / 8 Oz [Healthcare]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Bausch and Lomb Muro 128, 5 Percent Ointment is formulated to provide temporary relief from corneal edema.
Directions: Instill ointment in affected eye(s) one or more times a day, or as directed by a physician.
Medicinal Ingredient: Sodium Chloride 5% (w/v).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lanolin, mineral oil, white petrolatum, purified water.
Warnings: Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a physician. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, foreign body sensation, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult your physician. Do not use if difficult to dispense or visible particles are seen in the product. To avoid contamination of the product, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface. Replace cap after using. This product may cause temporary burning and irritation on being instilled into the eye. Store at 15°C to 25°C.
It also helps to reduce dryness and irritation. Bausch and Lomb Muro 128 ointment also relieves eyes from the burning sensation caused by wind and sun!
- Helps with dryness of eyes and irritation.
- Quick and effective way to gain relief from burning sensation in eye caused by wind or sun.
- Please refer to packaging for warnings, ingredients and other information.
- Because your eyes are so important.
- Temporary relief of corneal edema.
- Directions: pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (0.5"), apply every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.