Bausch & Lomb Muro 128 5% Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution - 15 mL / 0.5 Oz [Healthcare]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Bausch and Lomb Muro 128, 5% Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution is formulated to provide temporary relief from corneal edema.
Directions: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a physician.
Active Ingredient: Sodium chloride 5% hypertonicity agent
Inactive Ingredients: Boric acid, hypromellose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium borate
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation.
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- replace cap after use.
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
See better! Live better!
- Temporary relief of corneal edema.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store upright at 15°–25°C.
- Keep tightly closed.