Belkin MIXIT DuraTek Kevlar 4' USB-C to USB-C Cable - Silver [Electronics]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Belkin MIXIT DuraTek Kevlar 4' Type-C Cable features USB type-C reversible ports on both ends and is made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability.
Aramid fibers reinforce the inner wiring for added strength, abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket, and highly flexible insulation minimizes damage from friction. The strength created by these resilient ingredients is further enhanced by smart design details to reinforce the cable at its stress points. This ensures the finished product can withstand even the most demanding routines, and perform above and beyond expectation to deliver a cable that borders on indestructible.
One of the key ingredients of DuraTek’s extraordinary strength is the use of Aramid fibers. This super-strong material is also used to reinforce protective clothing, and strengthen products, like tennis racquets and surfboards, where durability is key. Able to flex without stretching, Aramid strands are built into DuraTek cables, providing a structure that protects the wires inside from damage.
Double Braided Nylon
The external cable jacket is made from a premium and hard-wearing nylon. Double braiding is a technique used in rope making and gives maximum strength and added resilience.
Inside the cable, many wires co-exist to provide better functionality and connectivity. Insulation protects the wires from damage as the cable bends and flexes, but some can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily and the wires within to move without damage.
Better Strain Relief
The strain relief—where the cable joins the connector head—is longer than that found on other cables. Made from flexible TPE, this added length and flexibility helps to absorb stress and reinforce the juncture between the cable and the connector head to prevent separation. Proven in testing to withstand 5000+ cycles where the cable is bent to 180-degrees, this cable is highly resistant to splitting and breakage. Not just flexible, TPE is also smooth, tactile and more environmentally-friendly than the standard PVC.
Not just any charge cable, DuraTek was forged from superior quality materials for ultimate durability!
- 4-foot / 1.2-meters length.
- Drain wiring helps with added protection.
- Supports 3A charging and up to 480Mbps data transfer.
- Made for USB-C enabled laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Insulated conductors reduce friction while creating added flexibility and protection.
- Double-braided nylon exterior is abrasion resistant, reducing fraying and lasting longer.
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable jacket is soft, pliable, and environmentally friendly.
- Aramid fiber is used as a reinforcing agent to strengthen the conductors and enhance protection.
- Shield-braid and metalized Mylar shielding help to protect the cable from external electro magnetic interference.