Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Battle to see who has the brawniest brain! Take on a series of brain-bending activities that test your mental mettle in Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain for the Nintendo Switch system!
Play a wide variety of activities, like memorizing a series of numbers, identifying an animal as it slowly comes into focus, or helping guide a train to its goal in fun, fast activities. Go brain-to-brain with friends and family in 4-player matches to see who gets the highest score. Everyone can play together at varying difficulties, so a kid can hold their own against an adult in this battle of the brains!
Treat Your Brain to Some Quick Mental Fun
Get your own Big Brain Brawn score with a fun test. Boost your skill and speed by practicing certain activities. Of course, you can also prep for your next multiplayer brain battle or compare scores with friends and family. Unlock dozens of outfit options for your in-game avatar - from a cat outfit to a corn costume!
Go Brain vs. Brain Against Mind-Masters Near and Far
Want to see how you match up to brainiacs around the world? Hop into Ghost Clash mode to compete against other users’ data.
Choose from mental marvels worldwide, folks on your friends list, or family members who have profiles on the same system. Outside of Ghost Clash mode, check your rankings to see how your Big Brain Brawn matches up against others.
Get ready to have a brainy blast playing Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain for Nintendo Switch, a fun new multiplayer party game that anyone can play!
- Battle with up to 4 players in quick, brain-bending activities.
- Show your studious style by unlocking outfit options for your in-game avatar.
- Each player can set their own difficulty in multiplayer so that kids and parents can have an even playing field.
- Treat your brain to quick mental fun by taking a 5-activity test or practicing individual activities in Solo mode.
- Compare scores with friends and family online** or go brain-to-brain against mind-masters near and far in Ghost Clash.