Plunge into Call Of Cthulhu from Maximum Games for the Nintendo Switch and uncover the chilling mysteries of this role-playing investigation game, descending deep into a world of creeping madness and shrouded Old Gods within H.P. Lovecraft's iconic universe.
The year is 1924. Private Investigator Edward Pierce is sent to look into the tragic death of the Hawkins family on the isolated Darkwater Island. Soon enough, Pierce is pulled into a terrifying world of conspiracies, cultists, and cosmic horrors. Nothing is as it seems.
Sanity is an irregular bedfellow, all too often replaced by whisperings in the dark. Strange creatures, weird science, and sinister cults dominate the Cthulhu Mythos, intent on realizing their mad schemes to bring about the end of everything.
Your mind will suffer - between sanity and psychosis, your senses will be disrupted until you question the reality of everything around you.
Soon enough, Pierce is pulled into a terrifying world of conspiracies, cultists, and cosmic horrors. Trust no one. Slinking shadows hide lurking figures… and all the while, the Great Dreamer prepares for his awakening...
- Investigative RPG set in the H.P. Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4.
- Recruit and lead a small team of investigators, sending them across the island to solve various cases.
- Experience rich, open exploration, full of deep dialogue with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions.
- Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on Sarah Hawkins' murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark.
- Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game's unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics. Enhance your character's abilities and use new skills to discover the truth.