Capcom Fighting Collection: Fighting Legends Pack for the Nintendo Switch includes two games: Capcom Fighting Collection, which features 10 titles from iconic series such as Street Fighter and Darkstalkers, Cyberbots, and the first home console port of Red Earth; and Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection International. This double-trouble bundle is packed with powerful fighting action for you to enjoy!
This Region Free Japanese import plays in full English - or whatever language your system is currently set to!
Capcom Fighting Collection
Fighting fans can celebrate 35 years of Capcom fighting games with Capcom Fighting Collection, an anthology of 10 classic titles—Each of the 10 titles in the collection has been revitalized with online multiplayer, enhanced features, and quality of life updates.
Capcom Fighting Collection features legends from Capcom's competitive arcade gaming history, faithfully reproduced to play just like they did back in the arcades! The Collection includes additional settings to improve your at-home experience and also supports online multiplayer, so you can battle friends and opponents across the world from the comfort of your own room!
Ten of Capcom's greatest fighting classics faithfully reproduced from the game's beloved original versions. Line-up includes games from the Street Fighter series, all five titles from the Darkstalkers series, and the cute-but-fierce Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix. And don't forget Red Earth.
Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection International
This collection includes online-enabled versions of Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike. While playing these four titles online, players can recreate the classic arcade gaming experience by battling the CPU whilst waiting for online opponents. Put your skills to the test and climb global leaderboards, one for each online title!
Fans of the series can also enjoy diving into the past 30 years of Street Fighter history with rich character bios, a huge Museum Mode including never before seen art and interactive timeline, and listening to tracks in the Music Player!
- Capcom Fighting Collection
- Red Earth also makes its debut outside of the arcade, landing on consoles and PC!
- Online Play will be supported with rollback netcode for a strong and stable online experience!
- Players can now take the fight online to showcase their abilities in all 10 titles across ranked, casual, and lobby matches with up to 9 players.
- The iconic Street Fighter brand makes an appearance across Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Hyper Street Fighter II, and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.
- For the first time ever outside of Japan, all five Darkstalkers games are playable in one collection, including two titles previously released only in Japan.
- Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection International
- Includes 12 arcade classics
- Revisit historic art and explore an interactive timeline of events.
- Players can utilize save states as they progress through the game offline
- Enjoy the most memorable Street Fighter tracks from the collection in the music player.
- Take four iconic entries online with ranked or casual matches: SFII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII: 3rd Strike.