Relive Doomguy’s glorious beginnings with this Classic Doom Helmet Collector's Bundle from Bethesda.
This special limited collector’s bundle includes a wearable classic Doom helmet, a Doom floppy disc pin and a classic Doom cover art print! Please note: no game is included with this bundle!
The UAC’s very first portal to hell opened in 1993. Demons swarmed into the labyrinth-esque corridors of Phobos, a Martian moon. And gamers met and destroyed Imps, Pinkies, and Barons for the first time. Over two decades later, the original DOOM’s music, level design, multi-player deathmatches, mods, and other innovations still earn it a special place in gamers’ hearts.
This set is limited to only 20,000 worldwide. It’s the only way to get your hands on the following:
Wearable Classic Doom Helmet
Doomguy’s very first helmet can now be yours to wear!
- Limited edition.
- Full-size wearable replica as seen on the original Doom Slayer.
- Detailed battle-worn painting effects.
- Inner adjustable head straps.
- Material: PVC / ABS
- Dimensions: 13 x 14 x 11.4 in (33.02 x 35.56 x 28.96 cm)
Doom Floppy Disc Pin
Proudly display this recreation of the MS-DOS hardware that started it all.
- Limited Edition.
- Modeled after the classic 3.5 in floppy disk.
- Features classic Doom logo.
- Material: Metal and enamel
- Dimensions: Approx 1.5 x 1.5 in (3.81 x 3.81 cm)
Classic Doom Cover Art Print
Give your place a badass ambiance with the iconic and brutal first cover art of the franchise, created by Don Ivan Puchantz, Godfather of Dallas Illustration.
- Limited edition.
- High quality litho print on acid-free paper.
- Dimensions: 12 x 17 in (30.48 x 43.18 cm)
Relive Doomguy’s glorious beginnings with this very special set of Classic DOOM collectibles!
Classic Doom Cover Art Print - High quality litho print on acid-free paper.
Doom Floppy Disc Pin - Modeled after the classic 3.5 in floppy disk. Features classic Doom logo.
Wearable Classic Doom Helmet - Full-size wearable replica as seen on the original Doom Slayer.