Coffee Talk [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Coffee Talk from Chorus Worldwide and Strictly Limited Games for the Sony PS4 is a coffee brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator about listening to peoples’ problems and helping them by serving a warm drink or two.
Coffee Talk includes a Strictly Limited Games exclusive postcard!
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock.
It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them!
- An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul.
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations.
- 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world.
- Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers.
- Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we will all find familiar.