Coffee Talk from Serenity Forge for the Sony PlayStation 5 is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock.
Single Shot Edition includes a physical copy of the game, a Wooden Charm, a Sticker Sheet (9 Stickers) and a Soundtrack Download Card!
It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans. Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts. Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks!
- Tales of people around the alternative Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we are familiar with.
- Branching storylines where the decisions do not come from the dialogue options you choose, but through how you treat and serve the customers of your café.
- 90s anime-inspired pixel art visual and chill vibes inducing color palette to help you immerse yourself in the game’s world.
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late-night warm drinks and talk activities. An experience to make you think, feel, and help rest your body and soul.
- Languages - English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish – Spain, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish in-game text.