Demon's Tilt - Limited Run #428 [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Now with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets & MORE BULLETS! Demon's Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N' Slash elements.
Turbo-Charged Pinball Is Back!
Updated with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets, and of course MORE BULLETS!
A Three-Tiered Cathedral to Explore:
Unlock its gothic secrets and depth over time, Packed with mini-bosses, baddies, ramps and mechanical traps.
A Unique Magic System:
Convert waves of enemy bullets into homing magic that fights for you, or transmute them into GOLD for a banked Ultra Jackpot!
Use your Chain Meter to combo hits and keep your scoring momentum up. Link ramps to extend the Chain Meter's life. Speed and aggressive play rewards!!
Complete Dark Rituals and spell letters for huge bonuses & jackpots Complete them all and unlock a special WIZARD MODE!
True full table multiball and add-a-ball modes!
- The High Priestess: Controlled by an unknown demonic force. Turn her Wheel of Fate and take control of your destiny.
- The Manticore: Part lion, serpent, and scorpion. An enslaved beast oversees the cathedral and protects its deepest secrets.
- The Hermit:The humble gatekeeper of the cathedral.
- The Phalanx: A well-defended skeleton horde. Their shields will stop most shots, try and outflank them!
- Shub Calamari: 120 million years old is just a baby when it comes to Cosmic Gods!
- Sacrificed Goat: An aggressive demon, its eyestalks are its weak point.
- Insane Homunculi: A blasphemous experiment gone awry. Watch out for the bile!
"Hi-Bit", massive colorful sprites inspired by the 16-bit era. Scaling, rotation, camera zooms... No "blast processor" required!
A Mega-Driven Soundtrack: An all-new OST true to the guttural sound of the chiptune age, composed by E.C.2151.
Welcome to a new age of pinball - bigger sprites, more baddies, and more bullets. Pinball never dies!
- A sprawling 3 story table.
- Cryptic secrets.
- Hellish bosses.
- Intense special modes.
- Insane jackpots.
- Bullet hell.
- A mega-driven soundtrack.