Dragon Ball Super TCG: Cross Worlds Booster Box - Series 3 - 24 Packs [Card Game, 2 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Dragon Ball Super Trading Card Game: Cross Worlds - Series 3 set is a card game with characters from not just Dragon Ball Super, but countless other DragonBall series including Dragon Ball Z!
The Dragon Ball Super Card Game is a two-player competitive trading card game! Players make decks of 1 Leader Card and 50 Battle Cards/Extra Cards to fight it out.
The game lets you experience the blazing-fast battles of Dragon Ball in a card game!
The Dragon Ball Super Card Game is the newest iteration of the Dragon Ball license applied to a collectible card game. While borrowing some basic terms and ideas from previous versions of the game, DBS introduces a number of new mechanics including a unique "combo" system, cards used for multiple purposes (energy, combos and characters) and a system designed to emulate the tendency of Dragon Ball characters to "power up" after taking damage.
With the Awaken and Combo systems, you can feel the evolution and fierce battles of Dragon Ball! When you're in a tough spot, your Leader Card can Awaken! Attain new power and turn the tables!
Pull off Combos with your allies to support your characters in battle! The fights get even more intense! Unpredictable high-speed battles take you right into the world of Dragon Ball!
The first player to deal enough damage to the opponent's Leader Card to reduce its life to zero wins the game!
- Leader Cards - These cards are the core of your deck! They're placed on the field at the beginning of the game! Leader Card uses CG illustrations and Double-sided design.
- Battle Cards - These cards are essential to battle! A huge cast of characters engage in white-hot battle! Battle Card uses Anime illustrations.
- Extra Card - Powerful cards to take control! Use them to expand your battle strategies! Extra Card uses Anime illustrations.
- This Set Has A Total of 217 Cards - 60 Commons (normal or foil ver.), 30 Uncommons (normal or foil ver.), 18 Rares, 14 Super Rares, 4 Special Rares and 1 Secret Rare.
- Booster box contains 24 sealed packs of 12 cards each!