Dragon Quest Builders 2 [PlayStation 4]
Hurry, last one!
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Dragon Quest Builders 2 from Square Enix for the Sony PS4 is a block-building role-playing game with an expansive single player campaign and a multiplayer building mode that supports up to 4 players online.
Create your customized character, team-up with your fearless friend Malroth, gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, and combat the Children of Hargon, a vile cult that worships destruction! Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent.
Don’t let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that’s sure to satisfy longtime fans and newcomers alike!
The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. In an attempt to spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril.
Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land!
- Bigger, Better, Buildier! - Construct bigger structures in a bigger world with more variety and options than ever before.
- Collaborate & Create with Friends Online - Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine.
- Explore, gather, and craft new creations - Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner, Malroth - Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes.
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world - Run across open fields, dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.