Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 from Square Enix for the Nintendo DS and DSi is a turn-based action role-playing game in which players seek to become a champion monster scout.
As with the original game in the Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker series, players must scout for and collect monster to become part of their team that they will in turn use in battle against other teams.
Prepare yourself for the first official championship tournament, Great Masters' GP! With the regionals wrapped up, it is time to decide who stands at the very top and deserves to be crowned champ!
This is the sequel to Square Enix's blockbuster spin-off in the Dragon Quest realm. The follow-up promises over 300 monsters available to collect, raise and combine.
To gain strength through monsters is the key to success in Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2. Playing as Monster Scouts, you can recruit wild monsters to build a team and battle against other players in dynamic turn-based role-playing game action.
Each year, monster scouts from around the world gather to compete for the title of world's greatest scout. Players crash-land on a mysterious island after their airship is struck by lightning.
They must rescue their missing passengers and crew members by fighting various enemies using their own monster parties. The only way off the island is to solve its many mysteries.
Wield the power of monsters as a great monster scout!
- Through success in battles, monsters level up to learn new skills and become more powerful.
- More than 300 different monsters are available to scout and synthesize into new monster types.
- Players can battle their monster teams against one another using a local wireless connection or via a broadband Internet connection.
- Become the world's greatest Monster Scout in Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, a spinoff of the Action RPG fan-favorite Dragon Quest core series.
- The game supports a variety of Tag Mode options that let players connect and share data with others, including players of other select Dragon Quest games.