F1 2020 from Codemasters for the Microsoft Xbox One is the most comprehensive F1 game yet, putting players firmly in the driving seat as they race against the best drivers in the world.
For the first time, players can create their own F1 team by creating a driver, then choosing a sponsor, an engine supplier, hiring a teammate and competing as the 11th team on the grid. Build facilities, develop the team over time and drive to the top.
Customise your 10-year career mode, with a choice of F2 Championship introduction options and season lengths to allow for a more exciting, multiple season, career. The addition of split-screen racing, a new steering assist and a more accessible race experience means that you can enjoy the game with friends, no matter what your skill level.
F1 2020 features all the official teams, drivers and 22 circuits, including two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort!
- NEW - Split-screen racing.
- Acclaimed ten-year career mode.
- 16 classic F1 cars from 1988-2010.
- NEW - Casual race options for more relaxed racing.
- NEW - Two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort.
- NEW - Shorter season-length options: 10, 16 or full 22 race options.
- Build facilities and develop the team over time and drive to the top.
- The Official Videogame of the 2020 Formula One World Championship.
- NEW MYTEAM MODE - An immersive driving game, players can now create their own F1 team.
- All the official teams, the drivers and circuits from the 2020 Formula One World Championship.
- Compete online in Multiplayer: Ranked and Unranked races, Leagues, Customisable Liveries and Weekly Events.
- Create a driver, then choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
- More ways to race: Time Trial, Grand Prix Mode, Championships and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights.
- Esports - in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1 Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
- Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1, is also included, now with new half or full season options and 2019 and 2020 season content.