Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star from XSEED Games for Nintendo Switch, legendary heroes gather to determine the fate of the world in this story-driven battlefield action game.
An Original Fate story
In the digital realm of SE.RA.PH, the Holy Grail War is over, but the land’s new ruler faces challenges and threats from all sides. Those Servants who survived the war now find themselves drawing up tense and unlikely alliances, preparing for a conflict that may tear SE.RA.PH apart...or destroy it entirely.
A Variety of Fate Universes Collide
Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order and other Fate continuities make their appearances here. Players can enjoy the action with the original Japanese voice-overs and English subtitles.
A Brand-New Story from Acclaimed Series Author, Kinoko Nasu
As the original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA, evolving his highly celebrated universe and characters.
A Large Story Told from Different Perspectives
The story is told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants, augmented by various side stories that help supplement the main storyline.
High Speed Servant Action
For the first time, take full control of a Servant and battle through enemy programs using a combination of heavy and light attacks. Take control of the enemy’s sectors to complete the Regime Matrix, forcing the Boss to appear and engaging them in battle to achieve victory. Before starting each stage, a player can select the difficulty level, from Easy to Very Hard (available only after the story has been completely beaten once). Fighting on higher difficulty levels grants better skills and equipment.
As a unique action game in the Fate series, the player will be able to control a Servant and perform various moves. On top of that, a powerful "Form Change" ability has been added to transform your Servant. Engage in intense battles, on the ground or in mid-air, to annihilate the enemy forces!
- Super-fast hack and slash action against thousands of enemies at once!.
- Engage in intense battles on the ground or in mid-air to annihilate the enemy forces.
- Players can enjoy the action with the original Japanese voice-overs and English subtitles.
- Includes characters from Fate/EXTRA, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order and other Fate stories!
- The first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and incredible super-attacks!
- Perform powerful form changes to transform intro different Servants - use their different skills and abilities to gain the advantage!