Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time [Nintendo DS DSi]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time from Square Enix enables Wii and DS users to play side by side for the first time.
A triumphant return from a monster-infested forest marks the completion of the 16-year-old hero's coming-of-age ceremony. However, the hero's joy is short-lived as a young village girl is found to be afflicted by a mysterious illness known as "crystal sickness." Determined to obtain the cure, the hero steps out of the secluded village for the first time, only to discover a world in which crystals are merely artifacts of the past and no longer exist.
Multiplayer connectivity reaches new heights in Echoes of Time, where players can team up or compete with friends and players around the world.
- Extended play options through the New Game+ feature which provides increased difficulty and better items with every new round.
- Multiplayer support for 2-4 players that includes cross connectivity between the DS and Wii versions of the game.
- Seamless switching between single and multiplayer modes that provides for two great gaming options in one integrated experience.
- A personalized hero can be generated from a choice of the four familiar races of the series; Clavats, Lilties, Selkies or Yukes.
- Customizable character materials, armor, equipment and abilities means that no two heroes will be the same.