Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy with Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition from Rockstar Games for the Nintendo Switch.
Three Iconic Cities, Three Epic Stories.
Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, with high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail.
Grand Theft Auto III
It all starts in Liberty City. With the revolutionary freedom to go anywhere and jack anyone, Grand Theft Auto III puts the center of the criminal underworld at your fingertips, if you have enough guts to take it.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Welcome to the 1980s. From the decade of big hair and pastel suits comes the story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Grand Theft Auto returns with Tommy Vercetti’s tale of betrayal and revenge in a neon-soaked tropical town full of excess and brimming with possibilities.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
It’s the early ’90s. After a couple of cops frame him for homicide, Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Updated Player Experience Making It Easier Than Ever to Play These Classic Games, Including:
- A GTAV-style controller layout.
- Improved gunplay and targeting controls, with upgraded drive-by controls in GTA: San Andreas.
- Updated Weapon and Radio Station selection wheels.
- Updated Mini-Maps with enhanced navigation allowing players to set waypoints to destinations.
- The ability to immediately restart a failed mission.
- Plus new Rockstar Games Social Club Accomplishments for members.
Enhanced Visuals, With Improved Graphics and Fidelity Accross All Three Games, Including:
- Higher resolution textures from characters to weapons, vehicles to roads, and much more for greater detail.
- A completely rebuilt lighting system with enhanced shadows, reflections, and more.
- Improved water and weather effects.
- Enhanced detail in trees and foliage.
- Increased draw distances proved a new level of depth and definition.
Featuring across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more!
- Revist Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas.
- Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III.
- Includes Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.