Gun Gun Pixies [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Tiny but mighty aliens have come to Earth to learn about humans and save their own mother world in Gun Gun Pixies from PQube for the Nintendo Switch!
The crazy Japanese third-person shooter and 3D platformer in one sends two tiny girls from outer space to earth, so that they can infiltrate a women's college dormitory. Once arrived, the Pixies stealthily bustle about the regular sized girls' towering legs and rooms to fulfil their mission: study human behaviour in order to help overcome the social issues of their beloved home planet!
A Third Person Shooter with a Twist! Tiny but mighty alien shooters come to save their planet by invading a girl's dormitory!
- Go Shopping! - Get new scopes, weapons, and costumes for the pixies to wear!
- Ready for Action - Each character has a set weapon type, handgun or assault rifle! Choose wisely!
- Three Stage Types - "Search & Combat", "Pacification" and "Bathing", each with a different objective!
- Sniper Vantage Points - Every stage has Sniper Vantage Points, where your bullets drastically increase in power!
- Stealth is Key - The girls must NEVER find you! Make sure to watch the Sight and Listen gauges so they don't catch you...
- Oh No, Giant Girls Everywhere! - The Pixies infiltrate a girl's dormitory where everything is giant, including the girls they've come to study!
- Exploration Galore - As you roam through the rooms you'll come across strange objects (including squids!) and challenges as you play through the story.
- It's a Third-Person Shooter... With A Twist! - Your weapons are loaded with Happy Bullets with positive effects! Use them to gather information from the girls.
- Save the world! - When their home planet Pandemo comes under attack, Usamaeru and Kamerieru travel to earth to study humans and learn enough to save their home.