Enter the new creation from Tequila Works and Tesura Games, a journey where you face your worst fears and are confronted with the emotional impact of your actions in GYLT for the Sony PS4.
COLLECTOR'S EDITION INCLUDES: Full Game, Sticker Sheet, Summer Booklet, Sally's Pin, Bethelwood Business Card Holder, Cable Car Ticket, Arcade Lounge Business Card, Sally's Student ID, a Double Sided A3 Poster: Wanted and Main Art, Flashlight (AAA Batteries not included) and Collector's Box with Backpack design!
Set in a creepy and melancholic world, GYLT is an eerie story mixing fantasy and reality in a surrealist place where your nightmares become reality. Hide from terrible creatures or confront them as you find your way through the challenges of this wicked world.
Live the story of Sally, a little girl living in Bethelwood. Her life is not easy, and it has become even worse since her little cousin Emily disappeared.
After being chased by a group of bullies, Sally is dragged into a twisted version of her town where her fears and worse memories are presented in a wicked and very real way. Shape your fears… Fear the shapes!
- GYLT is a narrative adventure game with puzzles, stealth and action, set in a fictional old mining town in the state of Maine.
- After being chased by a group of bullies, Sally is dragged into a twisted version of her town where her fears and worse memories are presented in a wicked and very real way.
- Get to understand the world surrounding and discover the mystery behind Emily’s disappearance.
- You can avoid being detected by creatures, you can build strategies to distract them, through sound or visual lures or by attracting them.
- Decide to either face the creatures or hide from them, in the same way you’d face or hide your fears.
- Music by Cris Velasco.