Hellmut: The Badass From Hell [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Hellmut: The Badass From Hell from Volcanicc for the Nintendo Switch is a fast-paced bullet-storm dungeon crawler.
The Gates of Hell opens and humanity is in danger! No, it's nothing to do with a certain game spelled ‘MOOD’ backwards, how dare you even think that! This game isn’t some run-of-the-mill first person shooter, it’s got hideous demons, and powerful guns, and blood splatter and... Wait a minute, let’s start that again.
You have been granted immortality! Well, what’s left of you has. There wasn’t much left of you after the demons ate you. If you’re going to get your body back, you’re going to have to kill some demons... actually, rather a lot of demons. Really, we may be talking demonocide here...
Use absurd Transformations to defeat demonic hordes, challenge random bosses in random levels, equip powerful guns, loot valuable treasures, and basically murderize a shockingly large number of demons.
Frankly we expect angry letters from demon pressure groups asking us to explain why you can murderize so many of them in this game without any moral qualms whatsoever. But you’re up for that, right?
- Transformation wheel - dynamically change between available transformations in-game. Each transformation is a new life and has unique abilities, so plan your actions carefully.
- Transformations - transformations are an essential gameplay element. Hellmut as base Skull transform can transform into various forms which he unlocks during the gameplay. Each transformation has unique abilities which can be used to defeat the enemies.
- Rogue-like - die only to start again. Your transformations delay your death.
- Loot, Buy and equip - collect soulstones, golds, items and weapons. Buy new equipment and defeat more demonic hordes!
- Pixel art - hell was never so pixelated!
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option