Hotline Miami Collection [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Hotline Miami Collection from Devolver Digital and Special Reserve Games contains both legendary games in the neon-soaked, brutally-challenging Hotline Miami series.
Step into the neon-soaked underground of 1980s Miami as bizarre messages on your answering machine seem to be urging you to commit terrible acts of violence - but will you obey?
Hotline Miami overflows with raw brutality and skull crushing close combat as you find yourself outgunned and using your wits to choreograph your way through impossible situations. An unmistakable visual style, a driving soundtrack, and a surreal plot that will have you question your own thirst for blood.
Bash and blast through over 20 multiscreen levels with 35 unique weapons and collect 25 game-altering masks in one of the darkest and most unusual independent games on the scene.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
A brutal conclusion to the gruesome saga, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number follows the escalating level of violence through multiple factions born from the events of the original game and driven by uncertain motivations.
Step into the murderous mind of several distinct characters - each with their own motivations and methods of execution - as storylines intersect and reality slips away into a haze of neon and carnage.
Blistering combat, an unmistakable visual style, and a powerfully intense soundtrack will push you to the limit and question your own thirst for blood!
- Custom Level Editor - Design custom levels using characters, enemies, weapons and music tracks from the game and share your creations with others online via Steam Workshop.
- Hotline Miami Collection - This exclusive physical Switch game contains Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number on a single cartridge, and features exclusive variant cover-art.
- Revel in Violence - Breakneck gunplay in bloodstained neon corridors. Wield 35 different weapons - from shotguns and assault rifles to katanas and lead pipes - everything is at your disposal.
- Relentless Hostilities - Adjust combat techniques as the narrative shifts between factions and brings unique variations to a familiar approach along with new weapons, movements, and melee attacks.
- Surreal & Gritty Storyline - Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine.
- Distinctive Style - Hotline Miami’s unmistakable visual style, a driving soundtrack, and a surreal chain of events will have you question your own thirst for blood while pushing you to the limits with a brutally unforgiving challenge.
- Enthralling Soundtrack - Over forty pounding tracks from dozens of artists punctuate the savage conflict and bring the larger scale of your actions into focus. New artists join returning favorites like M|O|O|N, Perturbator, Jasper Byrne, Scattle, and El Huervo for an incredible audio massacre.