Iberogast is a natural health product (NHP) for the relief of symptoms associated with functional and motility-conditioned gastro-intestinal disturbances, e.g. functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome.
A open-label study was conducted to assess the onset of symptom relief in patients with functional gastrointestinal disorders. In the course of the two-hour follow-up period most patients observed improvements within 15 to 30 minutes.
Effective Relief From Your Gastrointestinal Symptoms
Iberogast harnesses the benefits of 9 medicinal plant extracts that are naturally sourced. The combination of herbal extracts in Iberogast work together to relieve symptoms of gastrointestinal disturbances associated with functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Iberogast Has a Multi-Targeted Approach
Gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms are caused by different malfunctions of the gastrointestinal tract. This is the reason why sufferers often experience several symptoms at once.
A natural health product with a unique combination of 9 medicinal plant extracts that are naturally sourced. Each of the carefully-selected medicinal plants in Iberogast target different causes of digestive symptoms. The nine herbs work together to relieve multiple symptoms associated with gastrointestinal disturbances such as functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Dosage & Naturally Sourced Ingredients
Unless prescribed otherwise by your doctor, take Iberogast 3 times a day in some liquid before or with meals according to the following:
- Adults (12 years and over) take 20 drops at a time.
- Children 6 to 12 years take 15 drops at a time.
- Children 3 to 6 years take 10 drops at a time.
Each Iberogast bottle has a built-in drop dispenser – simply hold the bottle at a 45 degree angle and shake the required number of drops into a small glass of water (or liquid of your choice e.g. juice or warm liquid no warmer than 25 degrees celsius) and drink!
- Iberogast is precisely formulated with 9 herbs to soothe your stomach.
- Relieves symptoms of gastro-intestinal disturbances such as Functional Dyspepsia (FD) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Features: Angelica archangelica (angelica) root, Carum carvi (caraway) fruit, Chelidonium majus (celandine) herb, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root, & Iberis amara (bitter candytuft) plant.
- Also features: Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower, Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaves, Mentha x piperita (peppermint) leaves, & Silybum marianum (Mary's thistle) fruit.
- Take 3 times a day in some liquid before or with meals. The efficacy, safety and tolerability of Iberogast have been studied in more than 20 scientific studies, involving more than 7, 000 patients.