In Other Waters [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Become a lone xenobiologist, adrift in an alien ocean in In Other Waters from 1Print Games for the Nintendo Switch.
Play as an Artificial Intelligence guiding a stranded xenobiologist through a beautiful and mysterious alien ocean. A non-violent sci-fi story, enters a world of wonder, fear, and vulnerability, unraveling the history and ecology of an impossible planet.
What will you discover together?
- EXPLORE AN ALIEN OCEAN - Freely dive into an expansive section of seafloor, from shimmering reefs to inky depths. Unlock upgrades and make discoveries that allow you to open up new paths, uncovering strange creatures and environments as you do
- SEE THE WORLD THROUGH AN AI LENS - Navigate an elegant, intuitive UI via touch or gamepad controls. Interpret signals, set headings, and map the ocean through experimentation and intuition
- BECOME A XENOBIOLOGIST - Discover and catalogue species through observation, scanning, taking samples, and interacting with alien life. Read Ellery’s notes, look at her sketches, and help her classify an entirely new ecosystem
- PLAN YOUR DIVES - Choose whether to study creatures, investigate secrets or dive new areas, then come back to your base to study samples in the lab, chat to Ellery or read her journals to understand more about this world
- BUILD A LASTING RELATIONSHIP - Through limited communication learn more about the person whose suit you inhabit, and help guide her towards a terrible truth. What you experience together will bring you closer