Using a revolutionary, or at least it was back in 1988, leveling system, Infernax from Berzerk Studio and Limited Run Games for the Sony PS4 is an old school adventure platformer game with puzzle elements.
It's a whole new innovative style and since nobody has ever done anything of the like, we'll name it ourselves, ARPG, which stands for Awesomely Radical Playing... Game, patent pending. All kidding aside, we tried to capture the essence of the games that left a mark on our childhoods, the ones who lit up the spark that made us want to make games of our own.
This is a recreation of that experience we had growing up playing obscure NES games, the kind of game that left you with a feeling of accomplishment once you beat it, several months after the initial purchase.
Infernax is the adventures of a great knight who returns to his homeland only to find it plagued with unholy magic. While on your quest to find and destroy the source of this corruption by any means necessary, you will face ruthless creatures, dangerous beasts, and precarious terrains.
Face the Consequences
Every decision you make is crucial, would you rather:
- slay or help someone?
- use your experience gained from slashing monsters to get more life, mana or damage?
Think well before deciding on what to do my friend. A single choice can change the game; remember that thing you did to that guy? Farmer Pepper remembers.
Smash as many monsters as you can to get some money, spend your savings to buy better weapons and armors from the blacksmith, gear up and get stronger for this journey of smashing even more faces! Every choice you make open up different side quests to obtain powerful weapons and skills or money.
Storm the Castle and slay their bosses before more innocent fall to the mysterious curse that plagues your land.. In the end, only you can rid the land of Upel of these monsters, whichever way you decide to do it; you do you, dude...
- Multi-endings based on player's decisions.
- Pucker up buttercup because it's about to get gory.
- Challenging castle-dungeons and lots of boss battles.
- Level up system to tailor your experience to your liking.
- Ruthless bloodthirsty monsters that want you super duper dead.
- A dangerous and unique open world with many secret areas to uncover.
- Buy new items and unlock skills to help you in your quest of reversing the curse.