LEGO DOTS: Mini Frame - 85 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #30556, Ages 6+]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Kids will love decorating and displaying this LEGO DOTS: Mini Frame Building Set 30556!
This creative and decorative toy features 85 pieces for kids to decorate with, using their imagination and self-expression skills to make it uniquely their own! Let your craft lover display photos in this cute Mini Frame home decor set, with an easy opening to add a photo and customizable with tiles from other LEGO DOTS sets.
Kids can put the ‘fun’ in functional arts and crafts The joy of this set is the chance for kids to be imaginative and decorate the mini frame however they like. To match their mood or their room and show off their fun designs, because anything goes with all the LEGO DOTS sets. They make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays or any time.
This set includes a mini frame as well as plenty of colorful tiles to create your very own designs!
- This DIY creative set is perfect for young designers to practice their creations and display photos in their favorite style.
- LEGO bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, connect securely and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- Kids can assemble the mini frame and mix the tiles from any of the other DOTS items, including the colorful Extra DOTS - series 1 pack (41908), to make the frame really fit into their room decor however they like!
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this awesome set. The customizable mini frame and colorful decorated tiles will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.