Help your little builder get ready for Christmas with the LEGO Friends: Advent Calendar (2019 Edition) Building Set 41382.
Slowly build the Christmas countdown for kids by letting them open a new door each day. Behind the 24 doors are cool, buildable gifts representing the world of Heartlake City. They will add festive cheer when displayed in the bedroom or, once tied with a ribbon, hanging on the tree.
Includes a Mia mini-doll, plus 2 penguins and 2 robot, a hamster and snowman figures.
Build the excitement to Christmas by giving this advent calendar, and help your little one construct the 24 surprises!
Build up the Excitement to Christmas
The ideal gift for kids who love yuletide surprises with a unique LEGO Friends gift for the 24 days leading up to Christmas.
24 Make-and-Keep Gifts
Buildable gifts that last for all the holidays - and beyond!
Build and Decorate
Cute gifts to display or hang on the tree.
From a snowman and hamster sleigh, to a train and tiara.
Gifts reflect all five girls from Heartlake City.
24 Fun Building Surprises
Simple builds even the littlest fingers can construct.
The LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 2019 41382 buildable toy can be built together with all other original LEGO boxes, sets and bricks for creative building!
- Seasonal gifts look great displayed in a bedroom or hung on the tree.
- LEGO Friends playsets encourage imaginative play, and make building creative and fun.
- Let your youngster feel the excitement build with each new Christmas-themed construction.
- This set is part of the LEGO Friends world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure, plus a snowman, hamster, 2 penguins, and Zobo and Zobita figures.
- Features 24 gifts for decorating a bedroom or hanging in the tree, including a Mia mini-doll figure, 2 penguins, Zobo, Zobita, a cake, snowflake, roller skates, gingerbread house, lamp post, train, gift boxes, hamster on a sleigh, stereo, chocolate bar, candy cane, Christmas tree, walkie-talkie, heart, stockings, mailbox, sewing machine, Nutcracker soldier and mistletoe.