LEGO Friends: Mia's Camper Van - 488 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #41339, Ages 7-12]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Drive to the countryside and set up camp with Mia’s cool camper van! The LEGO Friends: Mia's Camper Van Building Set 41339 makes camping with friends a dream!
Lift off the roof of this cool playset for easy access to the kitchen and bathroom inside, flip open the lid of the upstairs sleeping area, put up the canopy and get to work on the tent with 2 beds inside.
There's also a picnic table, an inflatable dinghy and a friendly horse for endless outdoor adventures!
This set is perfect for kids like Mia who love the outdoors. Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figures, plus an Aria the horse figure!
- Remove the camper van roof for easy play inside.
- Tent measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Tuck the mini-dolls into their beds in the sleeping area or tent camp beds.
- Camper van measures over 5” (13cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Drive the camper van and find the perfect spot to set up camp with Mia and Stephanie.
- Inflatable dinghy measures over 3” (9cm) wide, 1” (5cm) deep and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Prepare delicious hot dogs in the kitchen and enjoy them outside under the folding canopy of this cool toy for kids.
- Put on the helmet and take the horse on an adventure through the surrounding countryside, or take the inflatable dinghy out for a ride!
- Accessory elements include an inflatable dinghy, riding helmet, 2 walkie-talkies, 2 hot dogs, fruit bowl with fruit, ‘I love Heartlake City’ mug, cup, drinking bottle, frying pan, hairbrush, perfume bottle and a basket.
- Features a camper van with opening roof, a cab to fit 2 mini-dolls, bathroom with toilet and basin, kitchen with refrigerator, cooker, sink and dining area, folding canopy, upstairs sleeping area with opening roof, a separate tent with 2 beds, plus a picnic bench and an outside area with tree, signposts and feeding station for the horse.