LEGO Ideas: NASA Apollo Saturn V - 1969 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #92176, Ages 14+]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V.
Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter.
The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Measures over 39" (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.