Lichdom: Battlemage from Maximum Games for the Microsoft Xbox One is a first-person spell casting game with all the fast-paced action of a first-person shooter, plus the creative power and strategic elements of a spell caster.
Using magic as your only form of weaponry, you wield an almost unlimited arsenal of spells that you craft using eight main Sigils – Fire, Ice, Lightning, Corruption, Kinesis, Delirium, Necromancy, and Phase. With this immense gift, given to you by a wizard named Roth, you will go against wicked forces and insane monsters on a mission to obliterate the evil overlord who destroyed your family.
Each Sigil equips a different type of power that can be modified in many different ways and - combined with the other Sigils - can create 1000s of unique destructive qualities. As you journey through the game, opportunities to test different combinations present themselves at every corner, and it will ultimately be up to you to choose the right combinations to eliminate all that stands in your way.
Whether you confront a battle using brute force, freeze your enemies in their tracks, or elevate them in the air, your methods will determine who live and who dies...
- Unique genre that incorporates FPS-driven gameplay with dramatic spell-casting sequences, and intense action.
- Unlimited casting ability with no mana bar or cool down required.
- Customizable play style – you choose your strategy and technique with 8 sigils to form 1000s of spells.
- Fierce battles and battle arenas.
- Extra items from fallen enemies can be picked up and crafted, to add new spells to your arsenal.