Marvel's Avengers - Deluxe Edition [Xbox One]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Marvel’s Avengers from Square Enix for the Microsoft Xbox One is an epic, third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and co-operative gameplay.
Deluxe Edition includes exclusive Obsidian Outfit pack, six exclusive Obsidian themed nameplates and one free month of Marvel Unlimited!
Assemble into a team of up to four players online, master extraordinary abilities, customize a growing roster of Heroes, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a new, hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco. The celebration turns deadly when a mysterious enemy causes a catastrophic accident which results in massive devastation.
Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, a sprawling adventure ignites when a determined young woman named Kamala Khan sets out to reassemble and rebuild the Avengers to stop the unchecked power of the secretive new force known as AIM.
Marvel’s Avengers continues the epic journey with new Heroes and new narrative delivered on an ongoing basis, for the definitive Avengers gaming experience!
- Up to four players assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats.
- Unlock powerful skills and gear for Earth’s Mightiest Heroes to suit your playstyle.
- As the narrative unfolds, new Super Heroes and regions are delivered at no additional cost.
- Customize these iconic Heroes with original and new outfits inspired by over 80 years of Marvel history.
- Progress through the campaign to rebuild your Hero roster; then continue to battle AIM solo or online with friends.
- Using a reclaimed helicarrier as a base of operations, launch Hero Missions (single-player) and Warzone Missions (single-player or co-op) in hotspots around the globe.